Website Conditions of Use
- Website Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions ("Website Conditions of Use") apply to your ("you" or "your") use of the website which we, Hobbs Limited trading as "Hobbs" ("we" "us" or "our") operate from the URL "http://au.hobbs.com" ("Website"). By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Website Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any part of these Website Conditions of Use, you must leave and may not access or use the Website.
Use of the WebsiteTop
You may access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use on the terms and conditions outlined in this document. You may:
- retrieve, download and display the content of the Website on a screen;
- print copies of the content of the Website for your own personal use; and
- download and store the content in electronic form.
In using, downloading, displaying, printing and/or storing the Website and its content you must ensure that:
- the text, images, graphics and documents made available or otherwise displayed on the Website are not modified in any way ; and
- our copyright, trade mark and other notices and those of third parties which are used on the Website appear in all copies and are not modified in any way.
You may not use this Website or its content:
- for any commercial, profit-making or re-sale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of all or any part of this Website or its content (including without limitation item listings, descriptions and prices);
- to download (other than page caching) or modify the Website, or any part of it;
- to interfere with or disrupt any network or website connected to this Website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- to send or distribute multiple unsolicited junk e-mails or messages ("Spam"), chain letters or otherwise to interfere with or disrupt the Website or the networks through which you access and use the Website; or
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
In addition you may not in relation to this Website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text, layouts and formats which we use on the Website;
- meta tags or any "hidden text" which use our name or trade marks.
Except for the linking rights mentioned below, you may not reproduce or store any part of this Website in any other website or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Conditions of Use are reserved to us.
- Intellectual Property
This Website and its content including without limitation all photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this Website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Using this Website does not give you permission to use any of the trade marks, designs, and/or logos contained within it or to copy the "look and feel" and get-up of the Website or any of the items or services made available on the Website.
Disclaimer in relation to Content
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the Website and its content is as accurate and up to date as possible, we can not guarantee this will always be the case. Accordingly:
- all prices displayed on the Website are subject to confirmation by us when accepting orders;
- all photographs on the Website are for illustration purposes only; and
- we reserve the right to change and/or withdraw any item displayed on the Website without notice at any time.
- Availability and Connectivity
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the Website is available at all times, given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee this will always be the case or that the Website will be fault or error free. If a fault occurs, please report it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occasionally we may suspend or restrict access to the Website to allow us to carry out essential updating, maintenance and repairs. In these circumstances, we will endeavour to restore your access to the Website as soon as possible.
Use of this Website requires internet connectivity and telecommunications links. You are responsible for any costs or charges that you may incur in using the Website.
The Website is provided to you "as is" free of charge. As such we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical difficulties you may experience with the Website. We may change the content of the Website (including without limitation the items and prices listed) at any time without notice.
To the extent permitted by applicable statute and common law, we disclaim all express and implied representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings or terms as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the Website and it's content.
We shall not be liable to you or any other person (other than by reason of fraud) for any loss or damage which may arise from your access to, use and/or misuse of the Website and/or reliance on its content, including without limitation:
- loss of business; loss of revenue; loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and/or loss of data;
- additional and/or unexpected expenditure and/or costs (including without limitation legal costs);
- loss or damage, which arises from your use or misuse of the Website or any of the information or materials made available to you via the Website; and/or
- other loss or damage which does not result directly from our actions or the actions of our associate companies, agents and other suppliers.
- Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites") from time to time. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We do not review these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to from the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites. You should check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of use of Third Party Sites which you access from this Website.
Links to the Website
We are happy for you to link to the Website, provided that:
- you only link to the website and do not replicate it;
- you link from a website which you own and which does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial;
- you link from a website which complies with applicable laws and regulations and does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the "Hobbs" logos or marks;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own; and
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present false information about us.
We reserve the right to revoke this permission to link to our Website and take any other action we think appropriate where you are in breach of these Website Conditions of Use. You will indemnify us fully for any loss or damage suffered by us or any of our associate companies where you are in breach of the above permission to link to our Website.
- Alterations to these Website Conditions of Use
We reserve the right at any time to change these Website Conditions of Use and such other terms and policies as we may notify you of. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you use the Website. If any of the terms of these Website Conditions of Use are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, they will fall away and not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
If you breach these Website Conditions of Use and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Website Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, as do we.
- Customer Support
If you have any questions relating to this Website, our services or these Website Conditions of Use, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Our Details
This Website is owned and operated by Hobbs Limited trading as "Hobbs".
Registered in England: 01577740
Registered office: Milton Gate, 60 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4AG, United Kingdom.
VAT Number: 393 824 029
Hobbs is a registered trade mark of Hobbs Limited.
Last Updated: August 2013
Copyright Hobbs Limited, 2013. All rights reserved.